You and your family don’t have to do everything on your own. At Astra Health Care, we understand how difficult it is – physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially – when someone in the family is sick or has suffered from a serious injury and that is why our medical social workers are here to help you.
Our medical social workers can:
- Assesses your emotional, financial, social, environmental, and support needs.
- Be the bridge between the family and the physician.
- Help you reach out to your community so that you can have access to your community’s support and resources.
- Inform your health care team about these different factors, to discuss how it might affect the patient’s health and general well-being.
- Work with you, your family, and other service providers so that a suitable care plan at home can be developed and implemented efficiently.
Asking for help is not a sign of weakness. Allow our medical social workers at Astra Health Care lend you and your family a helping hand today. Give us a call at 510-272-0777 for more information.